ADVANCED AMATEUR RADIO COURSE
- The course covers six Saturdays: September 19 – October 31, 2015 (not Oct. 3rd) from 9:15 am to 12:45 pm
- Industry Canada Exam is scheduled for Saturday Morning – November 07, 2015
- Registration is September 19 at 8:45 am. Class starts at 9:15 am
- Cost $120 Cash or Cheques only, at the door and that includes a binder of useful Ham information, power point lesson slides, text book, coffee and snacks.
- Optional AFTERNOON PRACTICUM sessions from1:30 to 4 pm are planned for some Saturdays, on the same day as lessons and include informal, practical sessions with hands-on demonstrations and discussions using equipment in the NSEMO radio room.
- Class Location: our usual meeting room.
- Information Contact: Chief Instructor: Tom Dunn VE7TD. Tel: 604-298-9925 E-mail: email@example.com orTom.Dunn@shaw.ca Check NSARC Website for complete details.